Total Pageviews

It's about food, restaurants, recipes and just plain eating.


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And I'll Fry If I Want To!

I have come to the conclusion that my madKnews blog is becoming food/eating/restaurant/recipe heavy.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if I want to be discovered by the mysterious "them" who are always looking for "The Next Big Thing" they are not likely to find it in a blog named madKnews - only friends and family know the genesis of that name.  This way, "them" can find my food blog easily and offer me a cook book deal.  You'll tell them where to find me, won't you?  Thanks.

I promise, more food discussions, restaurant reviews and recipes are on their way.

Quotable Quotes; in the category Let's Have Fun! 

"Food should be fun."  Thomas Keller, American chef, restaurateur & cookbook writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment